Enjoy the benefits of the new Danat Card
Danat card is a Co-branded Credit Card issued by CrediMax in alliance with LuLu Hypermarket and in association with MasterCard International.
- No annual fee charges
- Flexible monthly payments – 5% on balance
- Local and worldwide acceptance at up to 35.9 million establishments and at up to 2.5 million ATM
- Free Supplementary Cards
- Free Monthly E-statement service
- Competitive Interest rate
- Grace period up to 25 days from statement date (up to 55 days)
- A comprehensive Insurance scheme against permanent disablement and decease through “MaxCover”. Please visit https://www.credimax.com.bh/en/card/maxcover_service
- 24 access to online banking services and Mobile application
- 24 hours banking service “Telebanking”
- 24 hours customer service
- SMS notification of card transactions and statement
- Emergency card issuance and delivery
- Free MaxSecure Service for Secure Online Shopping
- 2% Cash back for any POS transaction inside Lulu Hypermarket Bahrain.
- 1% Cash back for any POS transaction outside Bahrain.
- Special LuLu hypermarket promotions to Danat cardholders during the year.
- Variety of Flexible and Free Payment Channels
- Mastercard Offers
How to Apply
Fill in the related application form, sign it, and submit it along with following documents to CrediMax B.S.C. (closed) or to any of Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait branch, or mail it to:
CrediMax B.S.C. (closed), P. O . Box 5350 Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain.
- +973 17 117 117
- +973 17 214 193
- Copy of valid CPR (Bahraini Nationals) both sides.
- Copy of valid Passport and CPR (Including residence permit for non-Bahrainis).
- Copy of valid CPR or Passport, both sides (for supplementary cards).
- Bank account statements for the past 3 months.
- Employment/Salary Certificate (Original copy).
- Copy of valid Commercial Registration (For self-employed).
* Original CPR and Passport should be presented with application form.
Please Mail to CrediMax, P.O.Box 5350, Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain or Contact Us: by phone 17117117 or by fax 17214193 (24 Hours Customer Service)