Enjoy 10% cashback when using your JCB card in Japan!
- You can receive 10% cashback (up to JPY 5,000) per JCB card when the accumulated spending amount in Japan of JCB card reaches JPY 30,000 or above during the campaign period.
- Valid for purchases only at face-to-face merchants in Japan. Just to clarify, this campaign is not applicable for purchases on e-commerce websites, for airline tickets or through ordering services using cell phones and other devices.
- Purchases must be made with your JCB card.
Terms and Conditions:
- This campaign is for overseas visitors to Japan.
- Purchases can only be made in JPY. This offer does not apply to purchases made in other currencies.
- This offer may not apply to some products and services.
- This offer is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
- The content and conditions of this campaign are subject to change without prior notice. The campaign may also be terminated without prior notice.
- Transactions eligible for the campaign will be counted based on the date of use. However, transactions that take a long time to process sales and for which sales information does not arrive within a certain period of time may not be counted.Participating stores may change or discontinue this special offer for any reason.
- The exchange rate of the original transaction and the exchange rate of the cashback may differ.
- Cashback will be paid through the issuer of the card you used. Cashback will appear on your statement after June 2023. The timing of the cashback depends on the issuer.
- The amount less than the significant digits of the currency in question will be rounded down.
- Cashback may not be provided in the following cases.
(1) If the transaction of goods or services has been changed, canceled, or refunded, or if it is deemed as fraudulent use.
(2) If you cancel your card or do not set up an account by the cashback date.
(3) In case your card membership is invalid at the time of receiving cashback.
(4) When the card number has been changed due to card renewal or reissue before the cashback date.
(5) When the payment cannot be processed during the campaign period due to system failure or other reasons.
(6) When the payment is made through a third-party institution instead of being made directly at the participating merchant.
- JCB International Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any conflicts caused by this cashback campaign.
- The campaign period and content indicated above is the one which was decided at the time of disclosing this information.
- Please note that JCB International Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by cardmembers as a result of participating in this campaign.
- In the event that a cardmember violates these Terms and Conditions or causes damage to JCB International Co., Ltd. or a third party through fraudulent or illegal acts in connection with the participation of this campaign, JCB International Co., Ltd. may suspend or cancel the preferential privileges or other sales transactions, in which case all conditions for granting privileges accumulated up to the time of cancellation shall be retroactively forfeited.
- This campaign is not applicable for JCB cards issued in Japan, Mongolia, Myanmar and Russia.