It Is On Us! Merchant Loyalty Campaign
Be a Merchant with CrediMax and get back your Commission & VAT.
Terms and Conditions:
- The campaign starts from 1st January, 2023 till 31st March, 2023
- For every BD1,500 of net sales turnover during the campaign, Merchant will get one entry into the raffle.
- There will be 16 winners, each merchant winning back the total commission and VAT chargeable on net Sales, details as follows:
- 1 Winners (“Grand prize”) capped at BD500
- 15 winners capped at BD300
- The cash back offer is applicable to existing and new defined physical point of sale and payment gateway terminals.
- The cash back offer will be provided as a statement credit and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other offer.
- At the time of conducting the raffle, your merchant outlet account must still be open and you must not owe any unpaid or outstanding amounts to CrediMax.
- Merchants with commission rate below 1.8% are excluded from the draw
- Any cash back amount payable by CrediMax is inclusive of any VAT that is applicable.
- Merchant is solely responsible for accounting to NBR (National Bureau for Revenue) for any VAT adjustments as a result of the cash back offer. CrediMax accepts no liability for the assessment of the VAT treatment on any cashback applied in connection with this offer.
- All active outlets within the campaign period are included. Accounts that are Cancelled prior to the end of the campaign will be excluded.
- Cash Back will be posted to the Merchants settlement within two weeks from date of the draw.
- All winner’s name will be announced for the public in the local newspapers/ or social media channels or in similar means of media. Winners will be notified and will have to sign an acknowledgement form for his/her prize
- CrediMax reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Campaign, whether wholly, for a specific outlet or change these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the eligibility structure, at any time and at its absolute discretion. CrediMax will keep the merchants informed in writing and through the website/SMS prior to the change taking place.
- If the winning prize was not claimed by the winners within 6 months, the prize will be handed over to Ministry of Industry & Commerce.
- The prize is non – transferable and cannot be changed. It must be collected in person within 6 months from the winning date. If the prize is not received, the award will be transferred to the Ministry of Industry & Commerce.
- CrediMax staff, board members and BBK board members are not eligible for the raffle draw and therefore not entitled to receive the prizes.
- All raffle draws will be conducted by CrediMax and held under the supervision of the internal auditors and the Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
- CrediMax will keep the cardholders informed in writing and through the website/SMS prior to the change take place
- CrediMax has the right to use the customer name and picture in different media channels