How to enroll and gain access to the Service
Access the link https://secure7.arcot.com/vpas/Credimax-gb-MC.html from CrediMax's website and use the link to register your Card upon which you will be required to answer the following four questions to validate and allow the service to authenticate and record your identity as the genuine Cardholder:
- Your full name as appearing on your CrediMax Card
- Your CPR - Corporate Cardholders are required to enter their Corporate Client code
- Your date of birth - xx/xx/xxxx (Day-Month-Year)
- Your Mobile number
If the information provided is not accepted, please contact CrediMax customer service on 00973 17 117117 for help. The Service allows and accepts 2 types of enrolment;
- Standard Enrolment
- Activation During Shopping Enrolment
a) Standard enrolment
- Access the link through CrediMax website www.credimax.com.bh
- Enter your CrediMax card number and choose your preferred language (the screen is available in English and Arabic languages only)
- A welcome page will appear, and allows you to read more about the program, and request you to click "Register"
- Enter your card number and your email address
5. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Service
6. Answer the four questions correctly which should match the data held by CrediMax.
7. Create a "Password" and a "Personal Greeting Message". The password must be alphanumeric between 6 to 12 characters and the Personal Greeting Message will always be displayed when the Password is entered.
8. A message will be displayed to confirm acceptance and successful completion of your registration.
b) Activation During Shopping
Submit your payment data at the merchant site While shopping, enrollment can be made following these steps:
- The enrolment page that will appear automatically, answer the four security questions which should match the data held by CrediMax.
- Once you are through with answering the requested questions correctly, you will be requested to create your own "Password" in addition the "Personal Greeting Message".
- A message will be displayed to confirm acceptance and successful completion of your registration.
- +973 17 117 117
- +973 17 214 193