- No annual fee charges
- Competitive Interest rate
- Earn 1 Thameen point for every BD2 utilization
- Flexible monthly payments – 5% on balance
- Local and worldwide acceptance at up to 35.9 million establishments and at up to 2.5 million ATM
- Free Supplementary Cards
- Free Monthly E-statement service
- Grace period up to 25 days from statement date (up to 55 days)
- A comprehensive cover scheme against permanent disablement and decease through “MaxCover”
- Free comprehensive Travel Accident and medical benefits to you and your immediate family members every time you use CrediMax Card to buy travel tickets
- Protect against fraudulent transactions in case of card loss or theft
- 24 access to online banking services and Mobile application
- 24 hours banking service “Telebanking”
- 24 hours customer service
- SMS notification of card transactions and statement
- Emergency card issuance and delivery
- Free MaxSecure Service for Secure Online Shopping
- Variety of Flexible and Free Payment Channels
How to Apply
Fill in the related application form, sign it, and submit it along with following documents to CrediMax B.S.C. (closed) or to any of Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait branch, or mail it to:
CrediMax B.S.C. (closed) , P. O . Box 5350 Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain.
- +973 17 117 117
- +973 17 214 193
- Copy of valid CPR (Bahraini Nationals) both sides.
- Copy of valid Passport and CPR (Including residence permit for non-Bahrainis).
- Copy of valid CPR or Passport, both sides (for supplementary cards).
- Bank account statements for the past 3 months.
- Employment/Salary Certificate (Original copy).
- Copy of valid Commercial Registration (For self-employed).
* Original CPR and Passport should be presented with application form.
Please Mail to CrediMax, P.O.Box 5350, Manama
Kingdom of Bahrain or Contact Us: by phone 17117117 or by fax 17214193 (24 Hours Customer Service)